Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Win an Engine from www.factoryfiveengines.com - It's easy, we promise!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Thank you BluePrint Engines for this amazing generous offer!!

aFFR7993 Pick up 2013-03-30a - Copy.jpg
    Pick up day.

IMG_3770.JPG
    As FFR7993 sits today. No change.

Model
    FFR MK4 Roadster (FFR7993), Pin Drive IRS.

Engine
    What engine do you have, are you likely going to buy?
    I picked up a 390 FE from a 1966 Mercury Marauder which was to be used in a build if I ever started one. It was picked up several years ago long before I ordered my FFR and has been sitting waiting for this project. It sits on an engine stand waiting for a rebuild.

Comments
    Why should we pick you to be the winner?
    Why should you pick me? I have dreamed about the day of owning one of these cars for a very long time. It was never about purchasing a completed car, it was always about building one, whether it be alone, or one day with my kids, it was about the build. The kit was purchased in 2012 to be a father and sons project, but due to family responsibilities, this project got put on hold as quickly as it started. As my eldest is about to leave home to begin university, I would like to spend some time with him building the car. The cost of his tuition has funds allocated in a different direction than the rebuild of the FE, so having a completed motor to install will have the project finished much earlier than anticipated. While the first is off to university, my other two kids will help me to continue the build, so when the first returns, we are closer to the point of installing the motor. Thank you!
    Last edited by achi; 10-01-2017 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Needed clean slate