Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Win an Engine from www.factoryfiveengines.com - It's easy, we promise!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterfubar View Post
    Good luck in the drawing tomorrow, everyone. May the Force be with you.
    Given my Avatar.. I hope the "Schwartz" is with me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePrintEngines View Post
    Hi everyone! BluePrint Engines is proud to announce a new line of Factory Five Spec Powertrain Packages! We worked directly with the crew at Factory Five to spec complete power train packages for their MK4 and ’33 Hot Rod. They designed it, we manufacture it…you get a complete package Engine/Front Drive/Transmission all assembled and delivered to your door! Check out www.FactoryFiveEngines.com and call us today!

Hi Everyone! All of us at BluePrint Engines wanted to think of a way that we could give back to all the forum members and get the word out about our Factory Five Engines so we figured… what a better way to give away what we know best – an engine! So, the rules are simple:

o Eligibility: Anyone! From completed cars, to kits in process or those who’ve yet to purchase a kit…everyone is eligible
    o You must copy/paste our entry form and update the required fields.
    o Winner will be chosen from all submissions during the entirety of the contest.
    o Entries can start today and run will be accepted until 5:00pm CST August 11, 2016 with the winner being announced at noon CST on August 12th, 2016

Now for the goodies! BluePrint Engines is proud to announce our new line of Factory Five spec powertrain packages! We worked directly with the crew at Factory Five to spec complete packages for their MK4 and '33 Hot Rod. They designed it, we manufactured it and you get a complete package that from the front drive all the way to the transmission - assembled and delivered to you door! So we would like you to win one of our new Ford 306ci long block crate engine configurations – or $6995 in BluePrint Bucks (just in case you want a Chevy ) You can check out the 306’s here: http://bit.ly/FactoryFiveEntry

All you need to do is copy the questions into a new reply and post your answers… yep – it’s really that easy!

Photo:
    (Insert Photo of your completed car, or work in progress).

Model
    (What model do you have, are you building, are you looking at?)

Engine
    What engine do you have, are you likely going to buy?

Comments
    Why should we pick you to be the winner?

Its really that simple! Thank you all for having us and we look forward to talking with everyone and checking out all the cool projects you have!

Photo:
    (Insert Photo of your completed car, or work in progress).

Model
    MK4

Engine
    Hopefully a 351 base or 302 depending the funds available

Comments
    Why should we pick you to be the winner? You would be doing my wife a huge favor. That way she wont get upset when I have to take the drivetrain money out of our sons college fund !! It will make her extremely happy knowing some of this build would be free !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    And the winner is… @WIS89!
    BPE Winner.jpg

We want to thank everyone for the awesome entries to the contest!

Because we were so overwhelmed with all of the awesome project stories, pictures and personal memories we wanted to make sure that all of you got something… so we have decided to give all of the contestants 10% off of a purchase!

If that is something you would like to participate in, just shoot us an IM and we will give you instructions. That 10% will work on any of our products as well – you need oil, an intake heck just want a new t-shirt? We’ll honor it for everything! http://www.factoryfiveengines.com/ http://www.blueprintengines.com/

Thank you all again – not only for the entries but welcoming us to the Forum! We look forward to talking to you all more in the future!
    Check out our crate engine offerings at www.factoryfiveengines.com
    Give us a call at 1.800.483.4263

Steve >> aka: GoDadGo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Works Cited: Factory Five Racing December 20th, 2013 Post

FFR Customer Steve W. Starting Mk4 Blue Angels Tribute Build

Factory Five customer Steve W. from North Carolina came by the other day with his son Brian to pick-up his new Mk4 Roadster kit. Steve has been planning this build for quite a while and is constructing the car as a Navy Blue Angels tribute Mk4. Steve is a US Navy veteran and his son Brian is attending a Naval Academy studying Mechanical Engineering.

Congratulations & Thank You Both For Your Service!
    Last edited by GoDadGo; 08-12-2016 at 02:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Amigo! Well deserved win.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePrintEngines View Post
    And the winner is… @WIS89!

We want to thank everyone for the awesome entries to the contest!

Because we were so overwhelmed with all of the awesome project stories, pictures and personal memories we wanted to make sure that all of you got something… so we have decided to give all of the contestants 10% off of a purchase!

If that is something you would like to participate in, just shoot us an IM and we will give you instructions. That 10% will work on any of our products as well – you need oil, an intake heck just want a new t-shirt? We’ll honor it for everything! http://www.factoryfiveengines.com/ http://www.blueprintengines.com/

Thank you all again – not only for the entries but welcoming us to the Forum! We look forward to talking to you all more in the future!

Thank you Blueprint Engines for this honor! My boys and I are thrilled that we have won, and look forward to getting your powerplant installed in our Roadster. We hope that our build will properly represent your brand.

On behalf of my sons Stephen and Brian, I thank you for selecting us! Please thank your entire team for us.

Regards,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDadGo View Post
    [B]

Congratulations & Thank You Both For Your Service!
    Thank you for your kind words Steve. I will pass along your thoughts to my sons!

Regards,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skidd View Post
    Congrats Amigo! Well deserved win.
    Thanks skidd; I appreciate the kind words!

Regards,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by godadgo View Post
    winner, winner, chicken dinner!
    i can smell a 383 sbc fia in the near future at camp godadgo!
    All we need is to make a jig so we pop the motor mounts in and get that chevy in the right place.
    no, i'm not entering but i'd be thrilled if a veteran or police officer or some first responder did!
    So Glad >>> So Glad >>> So Glad

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Steve!

I guess my wife is right, after all. Should I ever have questioned it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo:
    I wish you could see the picture in my mind - it's there in every detail...

Model
    Mk4 all the way

Engine
    I've always planned that I would use a 351, but recently I've started thinking a nice 302 based engine would be perfect.

Comments
    I'm 52 years old as I type this today, and I can still remember the first time I saw a picture of a Cobra in Road & Track magazine almost 40 years ago. I must have stared at that beautiful, muscular looking car for hours. Although the real thing is as out of reach for me as it is for most of us, I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on the build I've been wanting to do for 5 or 6 years now. Recently took my wife for a tour of Factory five so she could see what I kept prattling on about, and she's getting as excited as I am. If I had an engine to put in it I'd have to be a fool not to order a car to hold it, wouldn't I?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paparazzi View Post
    Congrats Steve!

I guess my wife is right, after all. Should I ever have questioned it?
    Paparazzi-

While I can't speak specifically concerning how right your wife is, I can say on behalf of my wife, that it is always simpler to never question her!

Thank you for your kind words!

Regards,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations Steve,

Even though I wanted to win I can see this as a win/win for both you and Blueprint Engines. If it works out we'll get to see your car next to those Blue Angles with that Blueprint Engine there too.

We all look forward to seeing the finished car.

My best to you and your boys, George

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GWL View Post
    Congratulations Steve,

Even though I wanted to win I can see this as a win/win for both you and Blueprint Engines. If it works out we'll get to see your car next to those Blue Angles with that Blueprint Engine there too.

We all look forward to seeing the finished car.

My best to you and your boys, George

George-

Thank you for your thoughtful note. Frankly, there were a large number of folks that easily should have won. My boys and I are both surprised and thrilled! I will pass along your words to my boys; I know they will appreciate it.

I hope to have some exciting posts and pictures after I get the car completed. Thanks again!

Regards,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    No kiddin'? Congratulations Steve

BTW, I'll remember this and next time you write to me I won't have to ask what engine you're using!

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Congratulations Steve! Looking forward to seeing your tribute car.

Henry

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kleiner View Post
    No kiddin'? Congratulations Steve

BTW, I'll remember this and next time you write to me I won't have to ask what engine you're using!

Jeff
    Thanks Jeff! I notice that you already KNEW that I would be writing asking for more help! I am glad that you are prepared.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 65 Cobra Dude View Post
    Congratulations Steve! Looking forward to seeing your tribute car.

Henry
    Thanks Colonel! I hope I can do it and the team justice.

Regards,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations Steve. I'm sure that you and your boys will enjoy many hours of building and going for rides in your
    family team built auto! Quite a great thing that Blueprint has done! Good luck to you and your family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bradentonbryan View Post
    Congratulations Steve. I'm sure that you and your boys will enjoy many hours of building and going for rides in your
    family team built auto! Quite a great thing that Blueprint has done! Good luck to you and your family!
    Bryan-

Thank you for the kind words. The boys and I have gotten immeasurable enjoyment out of the build. It is difficult to overstate how much sharing time with them means to me, and to do it building something like this awesome car kicks it up a few more notches.

I agree that Blueprint Engines has done a wonderful thing for me and my family; I am truly grateful!

Thank you again.

Regards,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Steve...
    use it in good health

And thank you Blue Print for the awesome Karma/give away. It's part of what makes these forums, and the forum sponsors such a great place. I appreciate what you've done here, and when I need my next engine Blue Print will be high up on the short list
    Last edited by JoeT; 08-13-2016 at 05:23 PM.
    FFR 3985RD. . .legend lime w/rootbeer stripes

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeT View Post
    Congrats Steve...
    use it in good health

And thank you Blue Point for the awesome Karma/give away. It's part of what makes these forums, and the forum sponsors such a great place. I appreciate what you've done here, and when I need my next engine Blue Point will be high up on the short list
    I think your spell check got the best of you, but we know what you meant.

Blue Print not Blue Point.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDadGo View Post
    I think your spell check got the best of you, but we know what you meant.

Blue Print not Blue Point.
    damn iphone
    FFR 3985RD. . .legend lime w/rootbeer stripes

Post Thanks / Like
    Great choice for the win! Congratulations and I look forward to seeing your finished car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeT View Post
    Congrats Steve...
    use it in good health

And thank you Blue Print for the awesome Karma/give away. It's part of what makes these forums, and the forum sponsors such a great place. I appreciate what you've done here, and when I need my next engine Blue Print will be high up on the short list
    Joe-

Thank you very much. I completely agree with you regarding both the forum and the vendors. This has been an amazing place to hang out, "meet" people, and get great ideas. The vendors here are awesome, and what can I say about this great contest?

Thank you!

Regards,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JL1958 View Post
    Great choice for the win! Congratulations and I look forward to seeing your finished car.
    Thank you for your kind words. I am really looking forward to seeing the finished car too! ;-o) HA!

Thanks again!

Regards,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like

On To The Next Project!

IMG_1645.JPG
    IMG_1582.JPG

Model
    Building current FFR 2014 818S
    Dreaming next project FFR 33 Hot Rod

Engine
    2005 Ej205 2.0 forged rotating bits, Ported heads, ,Blouche 18XT , custom exhaust

Comments
    This project is a very challenging project. I am looking into my next build and have been a chevy fan forever then the Subaru engine, now it is time to get even more serious on the future build, a hot pro built engine fromfactoryfiveengines would be the best start to my 33 HOT ROD. It would be an awesome build with the fine detail and meticulous build with the extras only found in a Donnybilt custom. Basically it would be a FactoryFive.five!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234