Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Central NJ

Post Thanks / Like

Central NJ

Just got stationed at Fort Dix and wanted know if anyone lives near there. Would love to get out and go for a cruise. Let me know!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the northeast. I am a civilian employee over at the base in Lakehurst. My car is up in CT geting painted but should be done within a week or two - hopefully I can get it complete and legal before the snow starts falling. I won't be able to take a cruise with you just yet, but would love to check out your car - let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    IMG_1736.JPGIMG_1737.JPGIMG_1718.JPG

Ok I just finished mine this month as well and it just had it shipped here. Let me know if u need anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a little south of you in Voorhees. Mine is almost complete. Had it painted and drove it for about 50 miles. Then I did not like the clutch the previous builder had put in. I bought it about 1/2 built. So now the clutch is back in but redoing the hydraulic clutch part with Mike Fortes stuff. Should be road worthy soon. Very little interior but that is this winters project. Just want to get some miles on mine

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Toy4me View Post
    I'm a little south of you in Voorhees. Mine is almost complete. Had it painted and drove it for about 50 miles. Then I did not like the clutch the previous builder had put in. I bought it about 1/2 built. So now the clutch is back in but redoing the hydraulic clutch part with Mike Fortes stuff. Should be road worthy soon. Very little interior but that is this winters project. Just want to get some miles on mine
    Ok... I live in Bordentown so you're about 30 mins from me... if you ever need any help let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry you have moved, Jack. But you can still come down to the TCC Meet in March. You will always be a member.
    Steve
    Texas Cobra Club-Austin
    July 2009 FFCars Picture of the Month
    FFR3542K, 347 C.I., EFI, T-5, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes

Post Thanks / Like
    I just finished and registered an 818
    I am in Belmar
    would be interested in cruising
    818S #343 Delivered 5-20-2015
    First Start 10-17-2015
    First Drive 10-17-2017 ( 100 feet back and forth until I can get off driveway)
    First Drive with a non leaking tuned motor 11-12-2015 (wow)
    Passed NJ State constructed inspection 8/30/2016

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by seagull81 View Post
    Sorry you have moved, Jack. But you can still come down to the TCC Meet in March. You will always be a member.
    Hopefully I will be back shortly... the wife and I are trying to get stationed back at fort hood by next June but we will see!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by insurance guy View Post
    I just finished and registered an 818
    I am in Belmar
    would be interested in cruising
    ok well next time you go out let me know... the wife and I are going to go on our first cruise in NJ this weekend. Thinking on going up route 519/521 on Saturday or maybe just going to the car show they have at Englishtown raceway this weekend. I have read online that those are good routes for this area.