Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: "two exciting new offerings" at Sema speculation

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

"two exciting new offerings" at Sema speculation

Hi all, i'm sure you already know if you receive emails from FFR but they sent out a message yesterday reading:

"It's SEMA Time!
    It's that time of year when 10 hour days are the minimum, and the entire crew is focused on getting ready for the annual SEMA Show. This year, we have some fun surprises planned, and we are going to be pulling the wraps off of two exciting new offerings that we've been working on for the past year.

For those of you who know me, you know that I have a hard time keeping secrets, BUT this time I've been pretty good and haven't tipped my hand to too many people. The show is a month away, and the surprises will be unveiled on our website at the same time as the show opens.

In the meantime, we'll be working hard building kits as usual and putting the finishing touches on the SEMA cars."

To me, at least, "pulling the wraps off" sounds like a car... and there's TWO! My money would be on a GTM facelift/spyder being one and, since the 818 was just redesigned an entirely new vehicle maybe. (GT40 seriously it's about time lol) But then they do also say that it's been worked on for the past year and a face lift and new car would require an incredibly fast pace. Maybe they're just special editions of cars already in their lineup like the 20th anniversary cars. Idk it's got me wondering.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by David_Ingermann; 10-08-2016 at 10:41 AM.