Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: washer jet

Post Thanks / Like

washer jet

I am looking to find washer jets that can be mounted on the wiper arm? anyone know what make and models use these or where to get a universal one.

Post Thanks / Like
    my 1998 Chevy Cavalier was like this, should be easy to find in a junkyard....

Post Thanks / Like
    My 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac had them and they were better than those on any car I have ever owned, including a Lexus and two Audis.

Post Thanks / Like
    all the 2000 era GM used them, I'm doing the same thing
    Dan

818S #17 Picked up 8/1/13 First start 11/1/13 Go Kart 3/28/14

Post Thanks / Like
    Lump, I bought a box of 3 wiper nozzles - Dorman #924-5403. These clamp onto the donor wiper arm but they squirt a straight stream that goes over the top of the windshield. I made a deflector so the water is sprayed onto the glass and it works well. If you PM your snail mail address I'll send you the two nozzles I have left. I have a single wiper but if you have two wipers you'll be set.
    nozzle and deflector.JPG
    Pete
    818S/C : Chassis #25 with 06 WRX 2.5 turbo, ABS, cruise, PS, A/C, Apple CarPlay, rear camera, power windows & locks, leather & other complexities. Sold 10/19 with 5,800 miles.
    Mk3 Roadster #6228 4.6L, T45, IRS, PS, PB, ABS, Cruise, Koni's, 17" Halibrands, red w/ silver - 9K miles then sold @ Barrett-Jackson Jan 2011 (got back cash spent).

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Lumpy, I got your PM and will send tomorrow. My photo above is pretty dark but it shows the small bent piece that is the deflector. I epoxied the deflector onto the wiper arm, then encased the nozzle and the base of the deflector with shrink tubing.
    818S/C : Chassis #25 with 06 WRX 2.5 turbo, ABS, cruise, PS, A/C, Apple CarPlay, rear camera, power windows & locks, leather & other complexities. Sold 10/19 with 5,800 miles.
    Mk3 Roadster #6228 4.6L, T45, IRS, PS, PB, ABS, Cruise, Koni's, 17" Halibrands, red w/ silver - 9K miles then sold @ Barrett-Jackson Jan 2011 (got back cash spent).