Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  18
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: #9196 475hp 347 MK4 Roadster Build (Insurance and Plates)

Post Thanks / Like
    That's a pretty slick solution. I wonder if that would fly in California? I'd resigned myself to installing wipers to pass inspection, but I never plan to drive the thing in any sort of inclement weather so if I could get away with a manual wiper like this for inspection purposes and then ditch it afterwards that would be pretty sweet.

2. Likes TexasAviator liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnK View Post
    That's a pretty slick solution. I wonder if that would fly in California? I'd resigned myself to installing wipers to pass inspection, but I never plan to drive the thing in any sort of inclement weather so if I could get away with a manual wiper like this for inspection purposes and then ditch it afterwards that would be pretty sweet.
    Great question, check in with your local groups and see what they have done.

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by TexasAviator; 02-10-2019 at 09:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Took the car out on its first Cars and Coffee. I started a club for veterans and car guys at my church called CAMO CARS AND COFFEE.
    We are meeting up with a British Classic club at one of our local coffee shops.

The car has been fantastic and getting things dialed in on the car is so much fun right now. The FiTech has been great to play with. I watched a dozen videos on how to get the Pro Tuning software to add fuel and to mess more with timing. All these little nuances I am working through right now will hopefully become videos in the future. I hope to help others through FiTech programming.

I took it to get gas at a local gas station and a guy asked me to pop the hood. He asked me what year and I told him it was a kit. He was blown away. I need to get better at snapping pics with people. This is an introverts dream come true. Really gets me out of my house and meeting new people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Factory Five Racing Roadster MKIV -- #9196 -- 347ci, 475 HP, 5 Speed, Plymouth Prowler Orange Metallic

7. Likes Straversi liked this post
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910