BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Show me your grill

Post Thanks / Like

Show me your grill

I have looked at several pictures over the last two years and seen a few of you that have grills. I am pretty sure I will be mounting my heat exchanger for the innercooler vertically just inside the rad opening. My original plan was to lay it back in line with the radiator, but have concerns of heat soaking it when I am not moving and fan not running. If that is what I do, I will want a grill - not part of my original build plan.

Thanks,
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    No grill on mine and I have the Heat Exchanger (Aftercooler) in front of the radiator (along with a splitter and spoiler), a few thousand miles and no problems.
    VenomXS - SuperCobra 1
    New Website with All My Projects | Graduation | POM | Awarded by Factory Five ! |Powered by 03 SVT Cobra Terminator|Please Join SoCal FFRs Group !

Post Thanks / Like

I have FFmetal's splitter, mostly for "the look", my 302 runs nice and cool with FFR's supplied radiator. Fan only runs when stuck in traffic.

HIH, Pat
    Mark III 4630RD Explorer 302, Holley SA570, FRPP B-cam, 4 to 4's, 3 Link, Bullitt wheels, Baer Brakes, 3.73 gears, HD T-5, I2 wiring, Koni Coilovers, Classic Gauges. Jaguar Racing Green w/ Silver stripes

PM me if you live in Upstate New York. Get added to the "Upstate Cobras" email list. 60+ members!