Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Big and Tall Seats

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mdutton11 View Post
    So, a couple of years later and I am just beginning the process... 6'4" 250# and size 14 foot. I have scoured the forums for info on extra room for us big / tall guys and everyone points back to you. I see the above thread and will take that to heart - have you heard anything new for a MK4? One thread was talking about dropping the foot box down through the floor board? I rode in a standard set up MK4 last weekend as a passenger and barely fit there - no way as a driver. Feel free to pm me....
    Hi. I have exactly same question.. more related to foot box. I concerned that my big feet won’t fit...

Post Thanks / Like
    Once you get the car, there is so much that you can do, there is pretty much always a way to get it to work for you. On the footbox portion of your build, you may spend some extra time working on it and getting it right but if you have the wallet for the build, you will have the time and wallet to get your build right. You are certainly asking the right questions but you will just need to be patient and resourceful when it comes to the footbox. You may be pleasantly surprised as to how much some of these setups work right out of the box.

3. Thanks JPT_CCod thanked for this post