Visit our community sponsor

Thread: Possible classy Bluetooth Speaker option for the Roadster?

Possible classy Bluetooth Speaker option for the Roadster?

Been looking for something that had enough power to be heard over the cobra sounds which looks somewhat period correct. Heres what I found.

And as luck would have it, it fits right under the dash!

Not sure how it sounds at speed but I know it will be tough to hear. Maybe at the stop lights and low speeds. The good news is I can pull it out at car shows and listen to it. Great sound.
    Last edited by ehansen007; 01-09-2017 at 07:16 PM.

I ran across the same unit a while back and thought it would be perfect but never got around to justifying the cost without hearing one.

The unit looks great in your roadster. I would love to get some feedback on the sound.

Is that the Kilburn Black?
    Last edited by CDXXVII; 01-09-2017 at 07:48 PM.

Yes, and I got it as a refurb on Amazon for $199.

Quote Originally Posted by ehansen007 View Post
    Yes, and I got it as a refurb on Amazon for $199.
    Thanks for the tip. I found it, Perfect.

Is this a rechargeable battery or do you have power going to it?
    MK4 #8900 - complete kit - Coyote, TKO600, IRS - Delivered 6/28/16 First Start 10/6/16 Go cart - 10/16/16 Build completed - 4/26/17 - 302 days to build my 302 CI Coyote Cobra - Registered and street legal 5/17/17
    Build Thread
    PHIL 4:13 INSTAGRAM - @scottscobra

Macedon, NY
    Great Find Erik.. How does it sound

FFR MKI Roadster FFR2202K Built in 2000 sold
    FFR Hot Rod #39 under construction

It's rechargeable with on board power supply so it's just a chord that runs to it. So far it sounds great especially in the house. I like that I can move it around too and use it for other things. I haven't driven with it yet but like I said, it's more something for a little radio and good looks. I also like that it has separate treble and bass nobs like a real speaker should have. I hate these ones that just have volume control. Very classy controls and easy to use. It paired up in 5 seconds.

The traveling Builder

It's a Marshall.....crank that baby up to 11 !!

I like that speaker a whole lot. It looks like it belongs there! Great find.

Thanks for sharing!