This thread has been really invaluable for my research. I'm looking at putting in either a salvage F150 or Mustang Coyote - I have a 2012 F150 that I bought new with ~ 80K miles on it I could use also but by the time I'm ready to implant the mileage will be getting up there. Does anyone have a good resource showing the steps to replace the cams? Based on the above it looks like for a 2012 F150 I would only have to replace the intake cams since the exhaust ones match up. Either way, if I do the 2011-2014 or 2015+, I will need to learn how to do the cam swap. Anyone have any good YouTube videos or Auto repair books to reference? I've never worked on engine internals before so I'm fairly green at this.

One more question - looks like I'll need to replace the timing cover of an F150 with that of a Mustang GT version of the equivalent model year. Are there multiple part numbers for the Mustang GT timing cover with different option mounts? Do some come with A/C mounts and some without or are they all the same? Thanks in advance!