I am selling my Mustang Cobra as a donor car. Prior to wrecking it on August 30, 2016, I had work done by our local Ford dealer on the following: AC, new radiator fan assembly, independent rear end seal, gas filler neck and seal, new battery, new tires, clutch, pressure plate, rotors and pads all around and a few other items. I have owned the car since brand new in October of 2001 and it was well taken care of. It was my daily driver to work for fifteen years. It was fourteen highway miles each way with zero traffic lights so my original brake pads and rotors lasted 138,000 miles. The 30mph accident was not that bad but the car was totaled mainly because of airbag deployment. I am posting photos as well as video of the engine running. The car could be rebuilt but I am listing as a donor car because of the damage to the right front end and under carriage. I will be updating the ad periodically and I have receipts, original paperwork from sale as well as the window sticker. I took care of this car and while I did drive it this car was never abused or raced. Oil changes were every 3,000 miles for fifteen years. The engine was replaced by Ford at 9,000 miles due to the serpentine belt coming off and overheating in a downpour of Florida rain. The car has 157,00 miles on it.
Asking $5500 o.b.o. Thank you.
https://youtu.be/S4BwBL061Ag
009_09.JPG012_12.JPG013_13.JPGIMG_1266.JPGIMG_1328.JPGIMG_1356.JPGIMG_1357.JPGIMG_1359.JPGIMG_1363.JPGIMG_1376.JPG