Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Mass AirFlow Sensor for a 2007 C6 LS2 with 58x Reluctor

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mass AirFlow Sensor for a 2007 C6 LS2 with 58x Reluctor

I am having a hell of a time trying to find the correct Mass Airflow Sensor that is correct for my 2007 C6 Corvette LS2 with the 58x Reluctor (Crate Engine).

I am using the GMPP LS2 Engine Harness and Computer (E67), that I purchased from Factory Five Racing.

I started with a sensor that I purchased for the LS2 that didn't connect to the harness connector. I then bought a replacement from Granatelli that I was assured would fit the connector to the wiring harness. It didn't... They said that they must have sent the wrong sonsor, and offered to replace it. I got that one ,and found that it didn't fit either. So I sent it back as well...

I called Modern Chevrolet in Winston-Salem, NC and talked them through the scenario. They gave me a part number for the Sensor that should fit. I went ahead and bought it, (two weeks ago), and just got it Saturday. As I look at it, I can't see how this is going to work... You can see the plastic "filler" between the MAF connector and the Computer chip housing. Unless the harness connector had a open section on the side to allow it to slip over/around that filler, I don't see it going on.

I think that I need to be looking for the correct connector to switch out on the harness. Can anyone point me towards the correct part number for that conector?
    Last edited by The Stig; 06-20-2011 at 10:27 AM.
    The Stig

Some say, that I only know two facts about ducks, (both being wrong); and that if I could be bothered, I could solve the "da Vinci Code" in 47 seconds...
    All I know is that I'm called "The Stig".
    GTM #0081