EDIT: Looking good for this weekend!!:
<iframe width="476" height="267" src="http://abc7.com/video/embed/?pid=1910846" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey! Where's everybody going?!

The PRE HB CRUISE AND BBQ!!! Lesa and I cordially invite you to hang out, cruise PCH and BBQ at our place Friday, April 28th as we start off the 10th annual 2017 Huntington Beach Cruise-In weekend!

The doors will be open all day for folks coming in from out of town. Park your trailer on our safe street and don't worry about it for the weekend! Please indicate need in reply, space is limited to 4, possibly 5 trailers. Please be sure to mention status (maybe, definitely) when you indicate you need trailer parking.

If you want to bring food or refreshments, send me a PM! Many FFR buddies ask me "What can we bring?" And you guys know me, I usually answer "Hey buddy, whatever you want is fine!" Well, in consultation with management I'm asking those folks to PM me for more info.

The cruise starts at 3pm SHARP! We will cruise to Hilborne this year! If you don't arrive in time for the cruise, no worries! Just hang at my place until we get back.

The grill is always open, but we kick it up a notch after the cruise, usually around 6pm:

If you want to come, please reply to this thread with your Full Name and number of people you plan to bring and I'll add you to the list of expected arrivals.

We are located down the road a few miles from HB in beautiful Corona del Mar.

All are welcome! Hope to see you here!

Reserved (Weekend) Trailer Parking participants:
Troy (7tvette) & Tara Rieder - 1 spot
Rick Miller - 1 spot
Randy Caudill - 1 spot

Participants:
David Hodgkins and family - 5
Phil Hodgkins - 1
HB_Ryan - 1
Peter Hildt (AZPete) - 1
Rick Miller (rmiller64) & bros - 3
Randy Caudill (rwcaudill) & family - 5
John Lipka (JCLipka) - 1
Al Cocconi and Nancy (Al_C) - 2
John (SkinnyDipper!) and Victoria Tongish - 2
Kevin and Diane Beaman (Jazzman) - 2
Mike (Big Blocker) and Pete - 2
Eric Hansen - 1
Troy (7tvette) & Tara Rieder - 2
Doug Laursen (CNC_Geek) and son Johnathan - 2
Herman and Melinda Hong (289FIA_Cobra_ - 2
Karen Salvaggio (#GoddessQueenOfAllSheSurveys,#WorldTraveler) - 1
Doug Defenbach (GT500MAN) - 1
Mark (LAPick) - 1
Rick(CRZN 427) - 2
Mike Brasfield - 1
Bob Hassett (Bob-STL) and Mark Dougherty(TheTravellingBuilder) (AKA The Eastie Invaders) - 2
Steve and Dana Traversi - 2
Frank & Julie Maslowski - 2
Deke & Corrin Brown - 2
Total Attending BBQ: 43