Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: HB Cruise-in activities thread. Roll Call!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

HB Cruise-in activities thread. Roll Call!

Redid this thread so we could start over.

Friday: As always Mr Hodgkins will be having his awesome BBQ. And, in the past there's been a cruise to the BBQ. THIS YEAR, I'm working on a tour of Hilborn as a cruise destination during the cruise. I will be picking up the group at Dave's house at 3pm Sharp! The hilborn tour starts at 4pm. Tour will be about an hour and we'll head back to Daves at 5pm. It's in Aliso, only 10 miles or so from Dave's house and splits a nice loop in half that involves the coast, some parkways and a little Canyon. Just a quick tour, nothing major, then off to Dave's. Roll Call!!!

Saturday: The rules have changed this year. The City of HB wants all cars in the show by 9am so staging will start earlier. around 7-7:30 Therefore the cars and coffee thing is off.

Sunday This is still up for discussion for a longer cruise. Maybe Hells Kitchen again? That was fun. Thoughts? Won't be able to organize any track duties at this short notice.

Last, but not least, the shirt. Sorry but there will be no shirt for the show. Factory Five brings their own shirts to the show and depends on that revenue to help pay for the event. I totally forgot that. I'll do the shirt sometime after the show so as not to compete with them.

e
    Last edited by ehansen007; 03-21-2017 at 12:13 PM.