Quote Originally Posted by 33fromSD View Post
Awesome...great job....I started my registration process today. SoDak actually changed how they do kit cars 6 months ago, so now I needed to fill in an application for Title & Registration as well as filled in a parts affidavit for a rebuild (they now consider Manufactured Kits as rebuilds) and had to send in my MSO paper work and all receipts into the state. In 2-4 weeks they will contact me for a location to take the car for an inspection which will be interesting since they didn't give me a temp plate so I guess I'll trailer it there.

Once the inspection is done the state sends the paperwork through for a title and I can get my title & license. Thinking they make that sound too smooth. Interestingly enough though, once of the questions on the affidavit was engine serial number and proof of invoice (with S/N) listed if it wasn't pulled from another vehicle. Glad I had what I had from BP.

Jim
Can you not get 30 day temp plates from local office? Ours are $30 cash, 10 min job. Anyway, good luck!!