Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Supercharged Type 65 Coupe

Post Thanks / Like

Supercharged Type 65 Coupe

Coming for sale early March is the famous "Terminated" Type 65.

This was a no expense spared pro build. Has a 2004 Cobra motor balanced and blueprinted, built with a Ford Racing Aluminator 4.6 block. Factory supercharger ported by Stiegemeier. Makes around 600hp (533 rwhp) and does it with good fuel mileage (3.33 Cobra diff) and T56 6 speed transmission. 04 Cobra IRS with high strength half shafts. Uses complete 04 Cobra wiring harness and ecu/diagnostic port for reliability and convenient Ford maintenance. Currently runs on pump gas but can run on E85 with tune. Aeromotive fuel system.
    Custom headers heat wrapped with 3" stainless rear exit exhaust. Polished tips. Forged CCW wheels. 18 by 10 front and 18 by 12's rear. Power Brembo Grand Torismo brakes with slotted rotors. Cold AC. Power steering. Complete custom leather wrapped interior. Glass hatch. Color is "torch red" Tail is designed in the spirit of Ford's GR-1 concept car. Here is a link to an article on build.

http://www.autolifers.com/limelight-...daytona-coupe/

Located in NC now. Has 1200 miles since build. I should have title back in my name by first or second week of March. It will be titled as a 1965. I will also be doing a tune up/changing fluids etc. in the meantime. Call if you have any questions. 336-978-4355. The price is 63k OBO.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some pictures. I can email more if needed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Simply stunning car. I remember it from back when it was first built. It reminds me of a Ferrari. Sad it hasn't been driven these last few years. Someone needs to buy this and drive it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Plebeian! It does look similar to a Ferrari. It is a sad story that not many miles have been put on it as it was designed to be a good driving and reliable car. The original owner passed away so it wasn't driven much after that...

Post Thanks / Like
    Car is now for sale on ebay.

Post Thanks / Like
    SOLD Thanks everyone for your interest

Post Thanks / Like
    This would be a blast to drive in KC