Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Looking for knowledgeable Roadster builder in the Dallas area.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for knowledgeable Roadster builder in the Dallas area.

First a quick intro. Rick here in Maine. Just completed a year and a half build on a Mark 4 which I will be driving to the FFR open house next month.

I have been asked by friend who lives in Richmond Virginia, to help one of her very good friends, who lives in San Angelo, to sell a partially completed roadster. I have just made my first contact with the guys wife to try and figure out just what she has. Her husband is in declining mental health and can no longer work on the car.

Once I gather more information, I would like to have someone with a fairly in depth knowledge of the roadster, to evaluate the car, and then try and find a buyer. I have only just made brief contact today, and have not yet gotten much information, other than it was purchased in the year 2000. I will being talking to her again tomorrow, but wanted to reach out to the Texas builders.

You can contact me via this forum as a starting point.

Rick

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Rick,
    I may be able to help.
    John
    FFR 7123 tilt front, Levy 5link/wilwoods/LCA's, webers.
    SL-C, LS3 525, Mendeola SDR5,

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi John, I sent a PM, but I am guessing it did not fly or some reason

thank you for responding to my request for help. The car is located in San Angelo. My email is:[email protected] the first two letters are often confused, but they are an r and n. My phone number is 207-860-0962.

Lt me know if you get this PM and we can go from there.

rick

Post Thanks / Like
    Dallas will be a great assistance to you. You might also want to contact 2BKing. I think he is in your area as well. Feel free to reach out to the rest of us too. Can't be there in person, but happy to help via distance! Enjoy!
    Jazzman

MKIV #8745 "Flip Top" Roadster, Custom Tilt front, Coyote Engine, Tremec TKO600, Custom Interior. Best of Show winner, Huntington Beach Cruise In 2018.

1967 Ford Mustang Coupe build thread updated 1/22/2021

Roadster Frame Dolly Plan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
    Dallas will be a great assistance to you. You might also want to contact 2BKing. I think he is in your area as well. Feel free to reach out to the rest of us too. Can't be there in person, but happy to help via distance! Enjoy!
    Thanks for the response. Hopefully we will find a home for her husbands car. Will keep you informed.