Sometime during my build I gave up on having both the roadster windshield and hard top swap. At this point my top was off square corner to corner by 1/2". Same direction as yours I believe. Mold issue I'm guessing from other posts. Fortunately it was summer in a dry year and I used 2 push clamps on it. One along the passenger side window path rear to front pillar and one diagonally from drivers rear to passenger side front pillar. Then I left it set out in the sun a couple weeks. If I used a heat gun I think I would use it on low in the inside upper corner and cycle it a few times over about a week. I only gained about 1/4" after spring back and the roof was still a parallelogram so when I bolted it on I pushed that corner a little more and attached it under tension. My passenger window was still tighter than the drivers. The mold is asymmetrical. It hasn't cracked and I have run it hard, but I did reinforce the cowl area a little more. The body seems to have "relaxed" a little over the last year and my doors have stabilized. Maybe I'll paint it next winter...