Thread: Spyder GT Registry

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Frame #021

Name: John W Barausky
    Display Name: John W Barausky
    FFR Serial Number: ?
    Status: its more or less completed, no paint yet and getting it ready to be registered.

Frame #022

Name: John Woody
    Display name: jwoody
    Frame #: #4526CP
    FFR #: FFR#4526CP
    Status: completed! cockpit alum - Lizard Skin inside & out; Stine dieted 92 Mustang harness; Ford Racing 302 - M-6007-XB3 GT40; Ford Racing Cobra EFI; 24# injectors; 65 mm TB; 75 mm Mass Air; T-5; IRS - 97 Thunderbird 8.8 3.73; Baer 13 in front; Baer 12 in rear; Flaming River manual rack 15:1; Ford Cobra 17 x 9 wheels; 245 front / 275 rear.
    Update: as I have AC, we did a major dash mod. We molded firberglass panel to the lower part of the FFR panel including rounded ends. We included a center console for the AC controls, starter key, aux outlet, and radio. My dash ends fit right next to the window upright support and we have included two 1/4 in bolts in each side through the widow upright to the dash end. I am using a nut attachment that is built into the dash. the bolts are recessed a bit into the window upright for no door shut conflict.

Just back from paint, Ford 150 truck red.

Chassis 022, S/N: FFR4526GT which is also the the Texas VIN number for this car.

I have Vintage Air A/C. Car runs FAST.

Graduated 7 Feb '09.

Frame #023

?????

Frame #024

Name: Paul
    Display name: Stengun
    FFR Number: FFR4859GT
    Status 7/26/11: Bought the car from Greg Mrozek (Arachnyd) and relocated from MN to AR

Build details: 414W (stroked 351W, 4.0" stroke, 4.060" bore). Tremec TKO 5spd. IRS w/3.55 and Torsen diff. 13" dual-piston front disc brakes (Mustang Cobra parts), 12" rear disc brakes (Corvette parts). 2003 Mustang Cobra wheels, 275/40 front, 315/35 rear.

Frame #025

?????

Frame #026

Name: John Athey
    Display Name: beach bum
    FFR Number: ?
    Build details: 01 Cobra donor

Frame #027

Name: ?
    Display Name: Eagle Farmer
    FFR #: ?

Frame #028

?????

Frame #029

Name: Greg Hastings
    Display Name: kp125
    FFR Serial Number: F5R1000029GT
    Status: Car is complete and running with minor interior work coming up
    Build details: 302 EFI, GT-40 Heads, Drilled front Rotors, 17x9 with 245/45 & 17x10.5 355/35. 3.47 gears, 2004 S200 Silver Stone

Comments: Planning on installing radio. Still need to make up door panels and finish carpeting.

Frame #030

Name: Troy
    Display name: 7tvette
    Frame Number: FFR1000030GT

Build details: 5.0 EFI with mild mods, 5spd, manual, 15:1 rack, 3 link 3.55 rear, 13" slotted and drilled front brakes ,12" rear, 18"x 9" chrome Cobra R rims. Donor used but everything has been replaced or rebuilt except the wiring harness.

Frame #031

Name: Rob Pond
    Displayed Name: eBlueSpyder
    Frame: ...0208CP
    FFR#...0208GT

AutoWeek ran a contest for their 50th Anniversary issue. Had to submit a photo and 50 words or less about the impact the automotive industry/car had on me. They selected one entry from each state. The photo was a thumbnail along with my comments but at least I made it into print along with the immortals.

There were only a few replicars among the 50 as I recall and mine was not even finished. The headers and side pipes weren't even installed. Proof that my pen is mightier than my wrench ... or they were just plain desperate to fill a page.

Frame #032

Name: Bob Horn
    Display Name: vaca.bob
    FFR Serial Number: F5R1000032GT
    Status: Have VIN as of 11-14-06. Trying to get the computer reflashed, but local tune master died quite suddenly.
    Build details: 408W, Mass-Flo, Tremec TKO600, 3.55 8.8" rear, 11" front-10.5" rear 5-lug discs, 15:1 manual steering, 17" '03 SVT Cobra wheels, 275/40 & 315/35 on 9" & 10.5" rims. Color to be 2006 Cadillac Pearl White with green metallic stripe over steering wheel.

Frame #033

Name: Bruce Carpenter
    Display Name: Pirate at Forty
    Status: I started my re-built engine at the end of June [2009]. On Saturday, I formally reached the go-kart stage. My neighbors were out, so I had to take it out of the drive, past the neighbors, then back away. Never got out first (it is a short street).

Build Details: 302 EFI, planning only minor mods, upgraded to Ford Racing 5-lug, Cobra Brakes, still figuring out the rest.

Frame #034

Name: Luke T
    Display Name: ohspyder

Website is current as of Sept 08.

--------------------------------------

Frame #035

?????

Frame #036

?????

Frame #037

Name: Brian Maynard and his brother
    Display Names: bmaynard and cruizer
    Frame Number: FFR1000037GT
    Status: Just starting (Nov '06). [Posted by Cruizer:] Im not the owner of a kit but my brother bought what may be the last kit. We ordered it the last day we could and was told it looks like it was the last one to be sold.
    We got the call and it will be delivered in the morning.

I will be building the kit and will try to get somw pictures of it up every once in a while.
    The donor car is a 88 Mustang GT with some bolt on mods. Hoping to have it out in the spring with the help of a few friends.
    I have glanced over the forum a little. Will look into all the threds when i get a chance to get ideas and such.

New update: Still in paint, 2 years and counting now (Nov '08)

website

Frame #038

Name: Patrick Eaton
    Display Name: peaton
    Status: I havent done much in past 6 months, changed jobs. but am getting ready to jump back
    to it this month. Its also cooler, can do it comfortably. I am getting ready to install engine/trans in couple weeks. I do check web site couple times a week.
    Pat

I am not sure if I am going to use the SSI or not. I will have to modify top support brace and then redo firewall aluminum but it looks good to me. I powder coated valve covers to match.
    (updated 4/19/09)

--------------------------------------

Frame #039

Name: Jay Anderson
    Display Name: JayP
    FFR Number: F5R1000039GT
    The "last" spyder to leave FFR (it was in the warehouse in storage)

complete but minor details to work out. Prep for registering!

I ran out of text in my original post.

Unknown:

Display Name: 1amguy

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown:

Paul Murphy?

Unknown:

Name: John B
    Display Name: John B
    FFR number: FFR5075K
    Details: The car is complete but unpainted and has been in storage for the last 3 years because of a move and change of job

History:

http://www.factoryfive.com/table/new...02/spyder.html

http://www.factoryfive.com/table/ffr...er/spyder.html

http://www.factoryfive.com/table/wha...r%20offer.html

Last edited by cheap; 09-06-2013 at 11:54 PM. Reason: updated #26