Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: No GO button at the bottom of the page.

Post Thanks / Like

No GO button at the bottom of the page.

There is no "Go" button at the bottom of the page and no side bar that shows all the forums. This makes it a bit tough to get to places quickly within the forum. You have to keep going back to the top of the page and clicking on the Home button or the links at the top of the page and click on the next link and so forth. Not complaining, but it did make it simpler to find the individual forums. I know. It will just take time to get used to.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Keep the critiques coming. This software has thousands of options and settings and we need to know what you guys want.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was going to start a new thread on forum options/updates to better navigate, as Cory's comment was my number one gripe in using the forum so far. Once you post your reply it was very easy to jump back to the main forum page for the section you were in, or jump to another forum, without scrolling all the way back to the top of the thread you were in. I'm not sure what software this is, though it looks a lot like PHPBB, so not sure if that jump menu can be implemented, but I would put it at the top of the list of things to investigate...

I also need to get used to the new smiley emoticon configuration, as this: :yes:, or :evil: doesn't do anything anymore... LOL

OK, who's watching me type this? Just as soon as I hit the submit button the screen refreshed with a new nav bar/jump menu at the bottom!!!

Thanks!
    Mark
    Modified Mustangs & Fords Project Snake Charmer

FFR5310 Mk 3 Roadster
    Tungsten Gray/Silver Stripes