Update: The dash is "in" and wired up. Loves me some SpeedHut gauges. Found a small issue with the wiring. Not serious, but made me scratch my head for a bit. So I have my 4-way flashers wired in with the flasher module that came with the wiring harness. I did make the turn-signal-module capable of also doing 4-way flashing, but chose not to employ it. Basically, I figure I just want 4-ways to work in the most dead simple way possible, and eliminate any risk of them not working when I need them to. So.. it was easy enough to in-line a pair of 10A diodes after the 4-way toggle switch to feed each of the left&right signal wires of the car. Worked perfectly.. but.. get this. When the 4-way is turned on, every time the lights flashed on, the whole car powered on, and then back off in sync with the flashers. D'Oh! Somehow, power from the flashers is bleeding back into the main circuit. In the end, it was easy enough to find, the 2 mosfets I use to send 12v to each left and right light circuit, are not capable of blocking the electricity from bleeding back through them from the 4-way, back into the main power circuit. I just didn't even think to try and test for that when I was bench-testing the module. In this install, the fix was pretty trivial, I just inlined a nice big 10A diode to the main power feed to the control module. Now, the 12v can't bleed back into the main circuit. Worked perfectly. Hopefully, there is something I can do with the mosfets to keep them from flowing backwards.