Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Massachusetts Kit Car registration process - Direct from MAC

Post Thanks / Like

Massachusetts Kit Car registration process - Direct from MAC

In an effort to give back to the community, I've provided photo copies of all the registration documentation that the Massachusetts Motorist Assistance Center (MAC) provides when you inquiry about registering a new kit car in Mass. Most of this information has been documented in various threads with subtle differences in peoples experiences depending on RMV worker's knowledge, if the kit is newly created vs. purchased in state used vs. purchased out of state used. In my few months of research prior to purchasing my kit from FFR, I hadn't actually seen any documentation online beyond first hand experiences so I thought I would post what I received now that I'm going through the process. I have a confirmed valid vehicle scheduled to be crushed to do my own energy transfer credit to my kit. If my experience differs from the documentation below I'll note it below as my personal experience.

Last edited by Duke; 07-26-2017 at 08:46 PM.

2. Thanks alanmachado thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the information. Very well made. I'm about to start the registration process....