Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Roadsters near Plymouth?

Post Thanks / Like

Roadsters near Plymouth?

Placed my order last week. I've seen at least one Cobra (replica) around town, there must be more of you out there. I am looking for a couple of builders in the Placerville to Jackson area who can show me what they have done and how they did it. On the forum they say everyone wants to help but I have not heard much from anyone in this area. If you are out there please speak up! I do not want to screw this up and would really apreciate your advice. Thanks, Brien.

Post Thanks / Like
    You should try posting in the general Roadsters forum area. Way more people following there than in the regional area. There have to be other builds in the Sacramento area.
    Build 1: Mk3 Roadster #5125. Sold 11/08/2014. Build 2: Mk4 Roadster #7750. Sold 04/10/2017. Build Thread
    Build 3: Mk4 Roadster 20th Anniversary #8674. Sold 09/07/2020. Build Thread and Video. Build 4: Gen 3 Type 65 Coupe #59. Gen 3 Coyote. Legal 03/04/2020. Build Thread and Video
    Build 5: 35 Hot Rod Truck #138. LS3 and 4L65E auto. Rcvd 01/05/2021. Legal 04/20/2023. Build Thread. Sold 11/9/2023.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, I was hopeing to find a "local" there but I guess your right, I"ll try the main site. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Brien,
    There's a group of us from Rescue to Folsom that hang together. We do try and meet up at Cars and Coffee in Folsom most Saturdays. Only time we get a chance to get the Cobras out. Anyone of us would be more than willing to help and spend your money...
    If you can, swing by CnC one Saturday morning. It's usually 7 to 9am.
    Danny

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Danny, thanks for the reply, that sounds great! I work a lot of Saturdays but when I get one off I'll check back with you and make sure you'll be there that Saturday. Possibly the 29th of July. Should I PM or post here? Brien

Post Thanks / Like
    Brien, just shoot me an email [email protected] just in case I don't see your post or pm.

Post Thanks / Like
    Brien, check your PM