Quote Originally Posted by TDSapp View Post
HVACMAN,

Yes there is... I ordered this along with a new wire harness, and adjustable control arms from a non-supporting vendor who has recently been suspended from this site. I respect his opinion, as do many people on this site, and this is what he sells. He said that it fits better and will also be colder.
Turns out to not be too bad of a deal either. Classic Auto Air is in Coppell TX which is only about a 20 to 30 minute drive from where I live. I just happened to be about 3 minutes from their office this morning so I dropped in to check them out. I bought a bulkhead from them. Even though a bulkhead adds an extra failure point on the system I like the looks much better.

They also told me that when I am ready that they will crimp all my hose connections for free as part of the service of having their system.
Thanks Tim. I agree D.R. Is extremely knowledgeable. I have purchased his adjustable 4 link and QA1 shock and spring set. All are excellent. I am at the point of ordering the a/c system and you have helped me decide which way to go. Thanks again.