Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Run to the coast

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Run to the coast

March 26th several of us from the greater Fresno area are heading over to Paso Robles to meet with the Central Coast group for an "all you can eat" tri-tip barbeque. The location is Lake San Antonio, about 35 miles north of Paso Robles off of US-101.

More information here:

Howard Love
    Central Coast Cobras
    [email protected]
    805 423-1095

Ray
    I'm not getting gray, I'm adding chrome....

“Under-steer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and over-steer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you.”
    -- Jacques Schnauzee "World Famous Racecar Driver"

"If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower."--Mark Donohue

Post Thanks / Like
    I might have to do that one, but I'd have to drive my Mustang. Maybe I could meet you guys at 41 & 198 and go from there.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    John,

We are heading over on Friday but there is another group that is coming over on Saturday. I can put you touch with them if you'd like?

Ray
    I'm not getting gray, I'm adding chrome....

“Under-steer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and over-steer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you.”
    -- Jacques Schnauzee "World Famous Racecar Driver"

"If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower."--Mark Donohue

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll get in touch with you when it gets closer. I never know for sure what's going on around here that far in advance....