Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Let's all stay/get healthy so we can play with our cars longer....

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's all stay/get healthy so we can play with our cars longer....

I just thought I'd mention that those of us at a certain age, need to schedule a colonoscopy (mine is this afternoon.) Yes, they are literately a pain in the behind, but not getting this done is what killed my Dad. His undetected cancer metastasized and was eventually found in his brain. I'm now 60 and have had one every 4 to 5 years since turning 40.

So, just for fun, watch these funny videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2gABYTmXos, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEp9oi1LVXw

Ray
    Last edited by Ray; 07-05-2017 at 06:44 PM.
    I'm not getting gray, I'm adding chrome....

“Under-steer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and over-steer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you.”
    -- Jacques Schnauzee "World Famous Racecar Driver"

"If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower."--Mark Donohue

2. Likes Bob Cowan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    NOT going to watch these videos, just in case

I had my first just last year.. they put me out completely so there was no pain involved at all. Isn't that normal?
    James

FFR33 #997 (Gen1 chassis, Gen2 body), license plate DRIVE IT says it all! build thread
    My build: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, sway bars, 355/30r19
    Previous cars: GTD40, Cobra, tubeframe 55 Chevy, 66 Nova, 56 F100

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha love Foxworthy. You gotta laugh at this stuff.

40 something's - it's a coming
    James

FFR33 #997 (Gen1 chassis, Gen2 body), license plate DRIVE IT says it all! build thread
    My build: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, sway bars, 355/30r19
    Previous cars: GTD40, Cobra, tubeframe 55 Chevy, 66 Nova, 56 F100

Post Thanks / Like
    They found 3 polyps on my first scope at 50, so I'm on the 3-year plan now. Get it done!
    Mk4 #8861 Complete kit. Delivered: 27 Apr 2016, currently a roller.
    Gen-2 Coyote, clutch, TKO600, midshift, and solid axle from Forte. Many pieces from Breeze and Replicarparts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Worst part of the entire process is the kool aid. Now if it could be "flavored" with an adult beverage...........

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Derald Rice View Post
    Worst part of the entire process is the kool aid. Now if it could be "flavored" with an adult beverage...........
    I have to agree with you on that. Somethings are just better with three fingers of vodka.
    MkIV #7854, Kit picked up September 2012, Coyote/BOSS 302 intake tuned at 488HP, TKO600, Center Force, Moser 8.8, driveshaft safety hoop, Stainless Header 4x1x4 headers, Gas-N-sidepipes, rad shroud, Wilwoods, NO PS/PB, heater/defroster, heated seats, wipers, Herb door panels, Dynamat Extreme sound/heat dampening, premium Rodtop top, Fast Freddie lexan wind screen, Nitto 555R, drop trunk battery, drop trunk storage,