Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Do you actually enjoy electrical work?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Do you actually enjoy electrical work?

I've been living with my electrical glitches long enough. I tried..did my best 5 years ago, but i absolutely hate the work itself. Have no problems in the engine compartment, I didn't do that part--lol, but under the dash is a rat nest, and although everything under the hood works fine, it's certainly not as sanitary as the rest of the car, and thats what I want. Gauges that won't light up, wipers don't work, blinkers that don't work if the headlights are on--sometimes.
    I'm going to pull the body this winter. Some have said its easier to just pull all the wire and start over, and if I was a totally anal guy, I'd go there, but I just can't imagine thats necessary. I'm looking for somebody who will let me pay them reasonably and enjoys this stuff. Have some time to kill this winter? I'll bring it over your house and leave it with you. Make my wiring as pretty as my outsides are!
    John Lipka located in San Jose, CA--but will travel, have a trailer.

PS: I'll pay for the work and I'll still be forever grateful. Yes, I'll buy beer.

PSS: Show me your wiring so I know what mine will be like (we'll do that in person)
    Attached Images Attached Images