Yes, both the motor and the transmission are safely in the garage now. It was quite the saga waiting for the motor, couple of weeks ago the motor was shipped, I called the freight company on a Monday to schedule delivery, they told me they could deliver either Tues or Wed between 11 and 3, I was tied up on Tues so scheduled for Wed. Waited from 11 to 6, no show, called Thursday morning, was told should be delivered that morning, no show, called at 2 and was told should be there within the hour, no show. Called Friday morning and was told if I had called the day before they could have delivered on Friday, but believing which ever story they told us, either no trucks in my area that day or their lift truck was broken, promised delivery first stop Monday morning. Called Monday morning at 7:30 to confirm and they said, yes, being loaded right now and I am the first delivery, I called at 1 to ask where it might be and was told the driver is out for deliveries, he did show up at around 2 and said I was his first stop. The transmission on the other hand worked out well, scheduled that delivery for Tuesday afternoon, between 1 and 3, it showed up at 11.