Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Cars & Coffee in Illinois - Elburn / Maple Park / St. Charles area

Post Thanks / Like

New Cars & Coffee in Illinois - Elburn / Maple Park / St. Charles area

Hey everyone - if you're in the area of Elburn / Maple Park / St. Charles on a Saturday morning between 6 am - 9 am, be sure to drop by the new Kane County Country Market. Bruce, the owner, recently asked me to organize a Cars & Coffee / Bikes & Bagels, so I'm putting the word out here and elsewhere.

I'll be there, starting tomorrow, at 6 am to direct traffic in and out. There is reserved parking along the south side of the lot and the Market has a nice dining area where they serve coffee, other drinks, and breakfast items.

No need to stay the entire time, but please drop by if you're traveling in the area and want to grab something to eat or use the restrooms.

They are located on the west side of Rt. 47, about 3/4 mile south of Rt. 64 (North Ave.) and 1.5 miles north of Rt. 38 (Roosevelt Rd.)

Please share the word so that we can make this Saturday morning destination a must-see scene!!!
    Later,
    Chris

"There are no more monsters to fear, and so, we have to build our own."
    Mk3.1 #7074

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be there! Cool morning air and hot coffee!
    FFR 5136 Started as a donor...donor guages, engine, trans,etc. Now...TFS street intake,stage 1 cam, GT40p's,24# injectors and 80mm MAF,70mm TB,Z-spec t-5, and PSE Halibrand wrapped with Nitto 555 G2’s. My ever evolving dream car!!