Hi Everyone!!! Really excited!! I just sold my AC Auto Cobra. I built it and owned it for 12 years. It was a tough decision but i knew i wanted to build something else. So i have decided that i would like to build a Gen 3 Daytona coupe from Factory Five.

So i am doing my due diligence. I have confirmed that i can get insurance from Zehrs in New Hamburg.

Has anyone in the last couple of years registered their coup or cobra in Ontario? Were there any issues.

My thoughts were that as soon as i received the kit and the certificate of origin, i could take that, my PST receipt from the border, and go to the MTO and get my ownership with the car "as is" condition.

So i can only import a starter kit. Can anyone provide me where i can go get the remainder of the parts need to top it up to a base kit or complete kit. I hear there is a place in Sudbury called Valance Custom Cars but i've done a search with no luck.

I would really hate to end up with lawn art if i can get it registered in Ontario. When i registered my Cobra in 2007, it was so simple. As is and just like i said above.

Looking forward to beginning my build with you all. Making New Friends and getting lots of advice from silly questions. Here is a picture of my Cobra. It has a 1963 1/2 Ford 427 from a Galaxie/Fairlaine. 4spd toploader, dual 650 holly carbs.

IMG_20140621_100422.jpg