Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #9122 Paul2STL Build Driving in Gel Coat

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks great, Paul!

2. Thanks Paul2STL thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great job Paul; enjoy!

Chris
    MK4 Basic Kit #7404, 347 EFI - Pro M Racing ECM, 30# injectors, 70 mm throttle body, 80 mm MAF, Edelbrock Performer aluminum heads & RPM II intake, all new G-Force T5, 3:55 gears, Pro 5.0 shifter, 3-link, carbon fiber dash/custom Speedhut gauges and paint by Da Bat.

4. Likes Paul2STL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KDubU View Post
    Congrats! She looks great. What colours you planning?
    I'm going with a dark blue from Ford. Deep Impact Blue they used it on the Mustang, F-150 and other vehicles until 2016. Strips will be Ingot Silver from Ford also.
    MKIV #9122 Ordered kit 5/24/17 received kit 8/11/17 MK4 Base kit +,First Start 4/7/18, First Go-Cart 4/22/18, In gelcoat, licensed and driving 8/11/18. Coyote gen2, T-56, 2015 IRS 3.31, 17" Halibrand replicas w/Nitto NT555 G2, Withby Motorcars power brake kit W/Wilwood pedals, 04 Cobra front brakes, 15 Mustang rear brakes with mods, power steering. Paint plan Jeff Miller AKA, The Bat, Lexus Indigo Ink Pearl w/white or silver strips. Build thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...Paul2STL-Build

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I have been going over colors the last week or so visiting dealerships to see colors in person. I have nailed down my main body color to Lexus Indigo Ink Pearl Strips will be either white or silver strips, still havent made up my mind on the strips. I thinks this has been one of the hardest decisions to make on the whole build. You put all this hard work into making it look so nice under its skin and then bam its covered all up with the body. So your color choice has to be just right, because you always see it first. I copied a photo of SCracer's car from the other forum. I just love the way this blue pops in the sunlight. I know this color has been used a lot on these cars, but it is the best color in my opinion. The Deep Impact blue had a purplish look in shaded areas. There was other blues that where like that also.

And another of a Lexus SC 430

MKIV #9122 Ordered kit 5/24/17 received kit 8/11/17 MK4 Base kit +,First Start 4/7/18, First Go-Cart 4/22/18, In gelcoat, licensed and driving 8/11/18. Coyote gen2, T-56, 2015 IRS 3.31, 17" Halibrand replicas w/Nitto NT555 G2, Withby Motorcars power brake kit W/Wilwood pedals, 04 Cobra front brakes, 15 Mustang rear brakes with mods, power steering. Paint plan Jeff Miller AKA, The Bat, Lexus Indigo Ink Pearl w/white or silver strips. Build thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...Paul2STL-Build

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful!
    MK4 Basic Kit #7404, 347 EFI - Pro M Racing ECM, 30# injectors, 70 mm throttle body, 80 mm MAF, Edelbrock Performer aluminum heads & RPM II intake, all new G-Force T5, 3:55 gears, Pro 5.0 shifter, 3-link, carbon fiber dash/custom Speedhut gauges and paint by Da Bat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cgundermann View Post
    Beautiful!
    Thanks Chris, I was planning to go to the car show at Groits this past weekend, but didnt know we could enter Cobras in it. Congratulations on the awards. Also I had plans to meet up with Brett (Dthquazi) that morning and checked out his build progress. Some good road up in Maple Valley.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! Brett and I have been communicating about a carbon fiber dash and also should be hooking up soon...

Chris

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123