Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  19

Thread: Paul2stl #9122 Graduated

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Paul2stl #9122 Graduated

Hi, everyone just received my MK4 kit from Stewarts lastFriday the 11th. The complete date wasJuly 8, but Don had 8 other cars on the truck to deliver and I’m in the Northwestso that put me at the end of the line. Anyway the delivery went smooth, Don was great he gave me a lot of infomost I already new like the two forums and the best colors for resale. I ordered a base kit during the 50/50 sale and got about 26 options. I will be numbering the car #12 because my order number from FFR was 122286 the day Iturned 12 years old. I found that to be pretty cool and not that I am superstitious or anything. Completed the inventory already and have a good list of back ordered items, which most have came in since it took so long to get my kit. Major items holding me back are IRS components, but they should be here soon. Ordered the fuel injection kit and assumed it came with the fuel tank, straps and filler tube. Well you know what they say about assumptions LOL. That was the one over sight on my part. I am really excited to get started and have majority of the parts on hand. The body is on a buck now, the buck I got from a fellow forum member thanks RR20AC. I have been following the forums for years so I do not have too many dumb questions. Not sure if I will start a build thread or not.
    IMG_2334.JPGFullSizeRender.jpgIMG_2433.JPGFFR Rig.jpgBox on truck.jpgDrives seat.jpgIMG_2437.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Paul2STL; 09-07-2018 at 02:35 AM.
    MKIV #9122 Ordered kit 5/24/17 received kit 8/11/17 MK4 Base kit +,First Start 4/7/18, First Go-Cart 4/22/18, In gelcoat, licensed and driving 8/11/18. Coyote gen2, T-56, 2015 IRS 3.31, 17" Halibrand replicas w/Nitto NT555 G2, Withby Motorcars power brake kit W/Wilwood pedals, 04 Cobra front brakes, 15 Mustang rear brakes with mods, power steering. Paint Jeff Miller Da Bat, Lexus Spectra Blue Mica W/Toyota Silver Sky Metallic strips. Build thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...Paul2STL-Build