Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Yama-Bro's MK4 Build Thread - #9158

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shark92651 View Post
    Are you tired of drilling holes yet? I was happy when I got past this part of the build. Seems to be a theme for me though
    I'm ready for more again, but I did wake up Sunday night and my wrists were throbbing. The only thing I could think of that caused it was the drilling. I guess I'm not used to that kind of labor.
    Started dreaming of a Cobra around 1987
    Purchased Complete Kit 6/9/2017, Delivered 9/4/2017, Rolling Chassis 3/30/2018
    Click here for my build thread
    Serial #9158
    Design Engineer at BluePrint Engines

Post Thanks / Like
    Just caught up with your thread. Great work my friend. I am moving along as well. I really like those tires stickers. I have been watching those for months and really want to pull the trigger but I am always playing games with Air FOrce deployments and the time i leave. I have to prioritize for the the time being. So I am going to do those near the end of the build. Great work as always. So jelly you get to do what you do for a living. Thank you for cranking out awesome engines. Wish your company would offer more aggressive cams however.

Brandon
    F5R9196 Hand built 347 475hp EFI | T5Z | LSD 3.73 3-link | Power Steering | Power Brakes | Vintage Air | 315/35ZR17 & 275/40ZR17 NT555
    Real men don't use instructions, son. Besides, this is just the manufacturer's opinion on how to put this together. ~ TIM ALLEN
    Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, BS, UIW San Antonio, MS

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasAviator View Post
    Just caught up with your thread. Great work my friend. I am moving along as well. I really like those tires stickers. I have been watching those for months and really want to pull the trigger but I am always playing games with Air FOrce deployments and the time i leave. I have to prioritize for the the time being. So I am going to do those near the end of the build. Great work as always. So jelly you get to do what you do for a living. Thank you for cranking out awesome engines. Wish your company would offer more aggressive cams however.

Brandon
    Thanks Sir! I've been watching your build thread. You are really moving along! Maybe I will catch up to you while you are deployed. The tire stickers are cool. I really like the way they look on just about any car. I'm going to put them on my 15" tires/rims as well. Good luck on your next deployment!
    Started dreaming of a Cobra around 1987
    Purchased Complete Kit 6/9/2017, Delivered 9/4/2017, Rolling Chassis 3/30/2018
    Click here for my build thread
    Serial #9158
    Design Engineer at BluePrint Engines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567