Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Lifts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lifts

I have finished my build, not yet painted, and have now decided to purchase a lift. Go figure. I know what you're thinking...great timing. Anyway, I have read previous posts on the topic and found them to be very informative. I have a friend with the Bendpak lift and one with a BackYardBuddy (BYB). Both are great lifts and will work for my needs. I have ruled out the 2 post as I'm not comfortable storing a car with wheels at full droop, lack of a drip pan, etc..

My request for ideas pertain to comparison of the two brands with comparable size and features. I am find pricing differences not to be significant. But, I don't see much discussion on the forum about BYB. And at Best Buy Automotive Equipment. Com, there is a comparison of the two but conducted by Bendpak. Not what I would call an unbiased comparison. Nevertheless, it is informative.

Looking for thoughts on the two or at least the BYB?

Jay

I should add, that available space and height is not an issue. . However, I do not intend to purchase 2 lifts.
    Last edited by ThickCobra; 09-12-2017 at 08:24 AM.
    Mk4 Roadster 20th Anniversary #8658. 04 of 20. 3.31 IRS.
    Forte 427 Dart, TKO 600, Quick Fuel 780 carb. Delivered 9/2/2015, First start/Go Cart 2/18/2017.
    Road Legal August 31, 2017