FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  35
Likes Likes:  155

Thread: Shoeless GTM #501 Here we go!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The reason I use a "wooden stick" is because anything larger just smears the lube onto the areas of the CV that I will have to clean in order for the silicone sealer to stick. The Hagen Daz stick is almost the exact size of the balls and therefore makes the perfect spatula to work the grease into the races without making too much of a mess. It also makes for a good excuse to eat a couple of Hagen Daz ice cream bars!
    www.myraceshop.com

GTM solution kits
    Corvette and Race parts

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    The reason I use a "wooden stick" is because anything larger just smears the lube onto the areas of the CV that I will have to clean in order for the silicone sealer to stick. The Hagen Daz stick is almost the exact size of the balls and therefore makes the perfect spatula to work the grease into the races without making too much of a mess. It also makes for a good excuse to eat a couple of Hagen Daz ice cream bars!
    You make a good point. I’ll buy my wife some Hagen Daz and she’ll think I’m totally treating her. Til she finishes it and I ask for the stick back HAHAHA. Wish I could eat it myself, but too many carbs and sugar for my diet.