Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2018 818 Calendar Ordering Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

2018 818 Calendar Ordering Thread

There are calendars available for the Roadster (Cobra), 65 Coupe, 33 Hot Rod, 818 (R, S, and C), and GTM.

Calendars are $25 each, shipped to the US or Canada. (Australian and European orders let me know, and I'll find out about the shipping)

Please feel free to order as many calendars as you like (They make great gifts, and I try to ship them in time to arrive for Christmas), and also feel free to order different types (e.g. I'd like two Cobras, a GTM and a 65, please)

Rather than PMs and emails, which leads to missing addresses or other important information, this year I set up a page with an order form HERE
    People wanting a calendar (or several calendars) just need to fill out the form, and I'll get your order. If you have any questions, of course you can still feel free to email me at [email protected]

Once I get this, I send a Paypal invoice for the appropriate number of calendars to the email you supplied.
    Once that is paid, I ship the calendars. If you ordered multiple calendars, I ship them all together.
    I appreciate follow up either via pm, email or on the thread to let me know you got your calendars ok. Though its not necessary, it helps me make sure everybody is happy.

I try to have all orders paid by the end of November, or beginning of December, so I have an idea of how many to run at the printer. I'm send out the first shipment in the last week of November, and the second shipment in the first week of December so they arrive by Christmas, though I can keep shipping more orders after that.

Please don't put your email address up on this thread, as that is used for billing. This thread is to answer questions and for updates (shipping dates, print times, etc). Putting actual ordering information and where to send invoices out on the open internet is not wise!

Just for fun...here's a teaser image of the calendar cover
    Attached Images Attached Images