Please graduate MK4 #8952

Alright. I am not saying I am done. From what I can tell.......your never really done. But, this graduation thread is overdue. I got my kit Sept 26, 2016. With no real experience, tons of help from this great forum, and a lot of hard work, I got it done. I did all the work myself including the paint. Again, no experience with painting a car at all. With help from the forum experts (namely the Jeffs) I was able to paint the car in my garage. It took me 688 hours to complete it all. Of that 688 hours, 227 was bodywork and paint. Everything was completed in Sept 2017 almost exactly one year from the date I received the kit. For those on the fence, wondering if they have the skills, the space, or even the resource, If I can do it so can you.

So without further ado. Here are some pictures. I was going to hold off until I could get some proper pictures by a professional but that hasn't happened. Sorry these aren't the best. The interior is dirty, lighting is poor, and the pictures were taken with my phone. I am too busy driving to stop. I have 873 miles, one autocross, and a smiles everywhere I go. The smiles are mostly from me........THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

First car show

And a picture of the "Snake Den"

And finally, come along on a ride with me in the Texas Hill Country.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QkgYGgik_8&t=1s

Thanks for all the help, this knowledge filled site, and a wonderful community. Maybe will meet somewhere on the road.

Shannon Robinson