Hey, Guys. Now that I’ve retired, the T-Top project needs a new champion and that someone could be you! A great project and business opportunity.

This Auction starts today (11/27) and the price drops $100 each day for 30 days (ends 12/28).

Starting price, $4000 – Ending price, $1000. If not sold on day 30, I’ll mothball this project forever.
Particulars –
$4000-$3000, I crate and pay shipping to you (CONUS only)
$2900-$2000, I crate and you pay shipping
$1900-$1000, you pick up parts in Ocala, FL
$900, Auction over

First person to make a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the current price places the auction on hold and has five days to complete the transaction, otherwise the auction continues and the parts are back up for grabs. PP account is dawjratcomcastdotnet

What you get –

The one and only copy of the Tangent T-Top in primer. One set of professional molds to make more. Read more about the project here - http://tangentkits.com/The_Tangent_T_Top.html – Note, some hardware and production issues need to be addressed, i.e. seals, window latches, sliding windows – but I can help there.
You can put the top on your car and throw away the molds . . .
But you have the rights to build and sell parts from the molds. If you decide to produce tops/parts there will be a royalty per owner/car based on the final price of the auction.

Royalties
$4000-$3000, - $100 per
$2900-$2000, -$200 per
$1900-$1000, -$300 per

Tell your friends and let’s try to keep this project alive. Post any questions, PM or email me at above address. I’ll try to answer all questions quickly.

All the best, Don