Quote Originally Posted by AVIONX View Post
I was in love with this concept from day 1. Now I am starting to have some serious doubts. Nowhere in here is a 265HP, Rear Wheel drive, lightweight, Targa. Which unless I am mistaken, is what most people here standing in line to put down a deposit want. I am at a loss of words that the 1 awesome 818 concept has somehow blossomed into three unique cars, none of which are what most paying customers want. If a wanted a wicked awesome roadster for slaying corvettes on the track I wouldn't have sold my Mark II FFR roadster (built by me for a net total investment of 14.5k$ not including paint. I am sad Just give me $12k kit I can build with a WRX/STI drivetrain and not have to scrap my plans because of some light showers on my way. PLEASE!!!
I think you misread something along the way. The first car will be the $9900 kit that will use the WRX drivetrain, 1800 lbs, rwd roadster that will just so happen to slay vette on the track. IN ADDITION FFR will be releasing a track spec version and a tdi high mpg/high performance coupe.