Quote Originally Posted by jamesfr58 View Post
I used a staggered set up with 19” front and 20” back wheels. They are IPW Front wheel is 19X8.5 and the back are 20X10 with the C5 bolt pattern 5X4.75. They had the right offset to fit my Wilwood Big Brakes 6 piston fronts with 4 piston backs using EDC racing rotors – BSD Series Sport w/Ultra Quite V Slot configuration. You can see the wheel offset clears the big brake caliper but it is close. Was hard to find a wheel with right offset using the Wilwood brakes as they are considerable larger that the corvette brakes. Making sure you have right wheel offset to clear your brake caliper is an exercise if not using the corvette wheel. VRaptor is right in is a big deal to make sure the offsets / backspacing are correct and will fit your hubs and brakes.
IMG_1462.JPGIMG_1464.JPGIMG_1467.JPG
Damn that's close, but looks great!!!!

I am about to pull my Forgestars out of their boxes again and do my final measurements to order my Wilwoods. For what I am looking at, it looks like I will need a .200 spacer up front and no spacer in the rear for the Wilwood Big Brake set up. What I realized is that there would be more interference if you go with the smaller Wilwood option due to the way the Forgestarts spokes are. I'll post everything when I get to that part of my build, which will be shortly.