If you're looking to get some work done on your GTM or interested in having your GTM or SL-C or other kit project built from scratch, partially built, only bodywork and/or paint, etc....we can get your project in here and started as soon as April. This is the shortest back log we've had....I think since I started doing this 11 years ago. One of the GTM's that we had on the schedule to work on, the owner ended up selling his kit and canceled his spot in our build queue, so this sets up an opportunity to get in here sooner than ever. If you're one of those people who has called me in the past few months asking about getting work done and didn't like the "next fall" answer on when we could get your project in here to work on, now is the time to take advantage of this schedule cancellation.

For those who may not be aware, VRaptor SpeedWorks, LLC has been in business for 11 years now and we've worked on or built from scratch almost 30 GTM's now. We've built cars from scratch, completed cars that were only partially completed (in about every stage of completion from 5% to 70%), we've done bodywork only and owner did his own paint, finished the build except for the interior and the owner finished the interior themselves......in other words, if you need any type of work done on your GTM, SL-C or other kit project.....that's what we do here at VRaptor SpeedWorks. Our shop rate is a fraction of what most other shops are charging. Several of the cars we've worked on have won awards, including an Editor's Choice award at the Huntington Beach car show just this past spring....the same GTM that was featured in the Factory Five booth at SEMA this year.

Feel free to give me a call with any questions. You can contact me thru my website link below. Thanks!