FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Anyone know the Fort Huachuca, Arizona Area?

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone know the Fort Huachuca, Arizona Area?

Might be getting stationed at Fort Huachuca and I'm trying to find out where the good areas to live are. Can any of my FFR Brothers help me out?
    Owner MK4 7642RD, 393 stroker, Gordon Levy Super Alloy T5, HDX Clutch, Moser 3.31 3-link with disc brakes, 17" Bullit wheels, NT05's, Seat heaters donated by WarmSeats.com, door panels donated by Herbs Door panels.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was stationed out there in the late 80's. If I remember correctly, you go 4 or 5 lights away from the front gate and turn left or right and there were some nice houses out that way. I used to hang out at the park at the end of town and rode my FJ1100 to Tombstone all the time. If you want places to drive or ride, that is the place. Beautiful scenery out there. Stay away from Nogales!!! Good luck.

Tim

Post Thanks / Like
    There are several areas as house have been going up fast. The first area is right of Hwy 10. There are two subdivisions there. Closer to Tuscan but you have to make that 20 min drive in. The other areas are around the mall. If you turn right out the main gate and go up and make a left on Avenida Cochise there are several nice subdivisions there also. Oh...and one other nice one that I like is the first right just past the mall on Greenbriar and it has a very nice park if you have kids. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajjones44 View Post
    There are several areas as house have been going up fast. The first area is right of Hwy 10. There are two subdivisions there. Closer to Tuscan but you have to make that 20 min drive in. The other areas are around the mall. If you turn right out the main gate and go up and make a left on Avenida Cochise there are several nice subdivisions there also. Oh...and one other nice one that I like is the first right just past the mall on Greenbriar and it has a very nice park if you have kids. Good luck.
    Thanks for the info!!!!!
    Owner MK4 7642RD, 393 stroker, Gordon Levy Super Alloy T5, HDX Clutch, Moser 3.31 3-link with disc brakes, 17" Bullit wheels, NT05's, Seat heaters donated by WarmSeats.com, door panels donated by Herbs Door panels.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, they have a mall?!! I excited when I saw the Weinerschnitzel outside of the front gate. We used to cruise up and down the main drag, which is probably not the main drag anymore. Oh well, the scenery is still great.

Post Thanks / Like

Moving to Ft Huachuca

hey was wondering if anyone could give me some info on FT huachuca. Im moving there from ft campbell on august 1st. we have a house on post already, what cable and internet providers do you all recommend? we had comcast before so we are trying to stay away from them cause they stink. Are we able to have a different ISP other than comcast on post? how is the weather and scenery there? i was told there was no grass, hows the land? thank yoouu!