Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 818C Aluminum Panels

Post Thanks / Like

818C Aluminum Panels

Does anyone have some good photos showing all of the aluminum panels installed for the 818c?

Post Thanks / Like
    See page 591 and 592 of the 1Q manual for the 818 chassis panels. The 818C uses mostly all the aluminum panels of the 818S, then the headliner panel and the interior window wall are added for the hardtop. Does that answer your question? Before you try installing the headliner panel, search for the thread about it, since many of us had trouble.
    818S/C : Chassis #25 with 06 WRX 2.5 turbo, ABS, cruise, PS, A/C, Apple CarPlay, rear camera, power windows & locks, leather & other complexities. Sold 10/19 with 5,800 miles.
    Mk3 Roadster #6228 4.6L, T45, IRS, PS, PB, ABS, Cruise, Koni's, 17" Halibrands, red w/ silver - 9K miles then sold @ Barrett-Jackson Jan 2011 (got back cash spent).

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Pete. Was struggling with front end but I’m think I have it mostly figured out. Have not gotten to the rear end wheel well yet. Part of the confusion was all the extra convertible aluminum I recieved with the hardtop kit... I’ve seen the headliner thread a while back. Thanks for the heads up though.