Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Bike Fenders bracket.

Post Thanks / Like

Bike Fenders bracket.

I am using the Hot Rod bike fenders for my truck build, should be cool. But the fender brackets limit the steering radious as they catch on the control arms before the stop. Anyone got a solution for this?

Thanks,

Chris

PS: I posted this on the Hot Rod forum also..

Post Thanks / Like
    Breeze Automotive sells steering stops/limiters. You undo the big end of the inner the rod bellows and pop them on. Get 6 just in case you need them. 3 for each side
    33 Hot Rod Stage 1, Gen.2 ordered 11/11/2021 started June 12, 2022, LS3 E-Rod crate engine, Tremec TKX, 8.8 WITH 3.55 Ratio and limited slip with 31 spline axles.17X8 and18x10 Race Star wheels wrapped in Conti Extreme contact DWS tires, Mustang Cobra brakes all around. Electric PS and AC. Hard top, electric windows and bike fenders. First Start 5/31/2023. Go-Kart 6/2/2023.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Sir.

Post Thanks / Like
    Chris, i've got the extended cab ordered, scheduled for April. Trying to finally decide on fenders. what fenders are you using? Fronts only or front and rear? any photos? Like the looks of no fenders, but just not practical, here in Fl. Thanks, DonS