BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: WTB Cobra - Trade for 1967 Camaro RS

Post Thanks / Like

WTB Cobra - Trade for 1967 Camaro RS

Hey All,

I'm in Florida, and looking to possibly trade my 1967 Camaro RS for a completed Cobra, or a complete kit that is in the process of being completed. I'm pretty good with tools, engines, and anything mechanical, so putting one together would be a real treat! I've had my Camaro for the last 11 years and it is fully documented during that time. New 383 stroker engine, newly rebuilt Muncie 4-speed, new deluxe interior, suspension, electrical harness, wheels, in-dash tach, floor pans, sound system, and the list goes on. Car was originally Marina Blue in 67, but is now black with a white bumblebee stripe. Everything works on the vehicle, drives and looks great. Looking to possibly change the pace a bit and the Cobras look pretty sweet. I've attached a couple of pics, but have many others to share, so if there is any interest, let me know and I can send some. Thanks and Happy New Year!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Since I've helped my brother fix his '69 Camaro (350 with Muncie M20) in the Tampa area, I've got to say that I'm jealous of just how clean your engine and everything else are!

Good luck with the trade, I'm sure you'll enjoy the Cobra and someone else with get a great example of a 67 Camaro!!
    Gen 3 Type 65 Coupe builder

Post Thanks / Like
    I sold my '67 Firebird HO to make room and cash for my Cobra kit. Hope you find the right person!
    Mk4 #8861 Complete kit. Delivered: 27 Apr 2016, currently a roller.
    Gen-2 Coyote, clutch, TKO600, midshift, and solid axle from Forte. Many pieces from Breeze and Replicarparts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by q4stix View Post
    Since I've helped my brother fix his '69 Camaro (350 with Muncie M20) in the Tampa area, I've got to say that I'm jealous of just how clean your engine and everything else are!

Good luck with the trade, I'm sure you'll enjoy the Cobra and someone else with get a great example of a 67 Camaro!!
    Thanks Bud! It’s been a fun journey. I’m very meticulous about my hobby and the Camaro has been my pride and joy. I definitely have a new found respect for the men and women that originally designed and put her together. The body style transcends time, as the Camaro just has its 50th birthday. Less and less of them around to enjoy. Still question whether or not I want to part ways, but I’m sure the Cobra would be equally satisfying, especially a build.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by initiator View Post
    I sold my '67 Firebird HO to make room and cash for my Cobra kit. Hope you find the right person!
    Make room is right! Loved the Firebird front ends. Looks like you have a great Cobra as well. Can’t beat the Coyote power plant!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    How much for the Camaro outright? Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Makgecko2017 View Post
    How much for the Camaro outright? Mike
    PM sent

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a FFR Cobra for sale in Tuscaloosa, Alabama if interested PM me for contact details

Post Thanks / Like
    Check out this link. Sorry I do not know the car.
    Mike

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...76255636330187

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by michael everson View Post
    Check out this link. Sorry I do not know the car.
    Mike

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...76255636330187
    Thanks Bud!!