Anyone who knows me can tell you I do not sand or do body work. Well my brothers surgery is postponed another 2 weeks at least. So I offered to help Chris my body/paint guy with my 35. Boy this is very tedious work. Today I sanded the dash, tailgate, front of bed and the one bed side. The bedside has lots of voids from air pockets we will have to fill with DuraGlass. Be careful to check all body panels for air pockets. They are right below the Gelcoat. We used a body hammer to find them before sanding. Chris did a great job with my side panels. He made aluminum brackets and did a ton of work to make the 2 pieces fit and be able to come on & off easily. I know why a top notch paint job is so expensive. There is a ton of work into it before you spray the first coat of primer. Chris has been working on the door openings and needs to build up the doors and cab to get a proper gap all around. Here is some pics.

IMG_3446.JPGIMG_3447.JPGIMG_3440.JPGIMG_3445.JPGIMG_3450.JPGIMG_3442.JPGIMG_3443.JPG