Ordered on 10/23/17. Pick-up date was this past Saturday, 1/6/18. Of course it was frigid (-6°F in CNY) with white-out blowing lake-effect snow on Friday when we loaded up the trailer to head to MA. An emergency parking lot repair of the trailer brake / light plug stopped the expedition from being over before we started. It was a long trip.

20180105_142700.jpg

Thankfully FFR had successfully dug out from the dumping they got earlier in the week when we arrived Saturday morning bright and early. Swapped some parts I had to return/exchange and got the coupe loaded up in no time. Did a walk-around and saw the shop... love that place.

20180106_084637.jpg

20180106_092017.jpg

The trip back included a stop to see Mark at Breeze and pick-up a double-adjustable QA-1 shock and spring set-up for the front end along with some rack bushings and quick-release steering wheel hub. I need to confirm shock mount eye-to-eye distance at ride height for the new IRS, as Mark indicated I was the first to want a QA-1 set-up in the rear with the new coupe IRS. FFR spec's the same Koni for front & rear, so it should be a quick double check.

Unfortunately, the weather back home was foul and we could not get the trailer to the shop where I'll be building due to all the new snow. I now have to look at the trailer parked at my work until this weekend until we can unload the car. I can't wait to get started.