Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Shout Out to the Traveling Builder

Post Thanks / Like

Shout Out to the Traveling Builder

Spent today recovering from a whirlwind 3 day marathon with Mark Dougherty Went from a go cart to having the body on and dash installed. Some seats and a few other small items and I am ready to title!

Can't say enough Mark - amazing how much work you can get done with someone who practically has the build manual memorized. No time spent trying to figure out the basics - just building.

Mark even had the skill to perfectly install the passenger A/C vent in the dash so it mated directly to the evaporator - no hose required. Think it is part of the dash mounting system now!

Biggest complement was that we didn't have to "un-do" any of my work!

Thanks Mark

Greg

Post Thanks / Like
    I could not agree more. I have the fortune of living about a half hour from Mark. He was a great source of info and always willing to help. He did a safety inspection and alignment for me and gave me comfort with the results of my build. He and his son helped me locate a great paint and body shop and transport my car to and from . Great guy, great technician!
    Mk4 Roadster, Picked up complete kit 8/22/14. Most FFR options except Wilwood brakes and IRS. First start 11/11/14. Go-kart 3/8/15. 347 Stroker, TKO 500, 3-link/3.27 rear. PA street legal 7/29/15.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have known Mark for years. I have worked, played and stayed with him. Mark is a "Next Level" kind of guy. When you get Mark you get knowledge, heart, ability, soul, friendship AND YOUR CAR BUILD MOVES FORWARD AT A BLINDING PACE ! "NL"Traveling Builder...da Bat

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Greg
    I had a blast with you and your family.
    your girls are a hoot.
    I expect to see you at the LCS this spring.
    no excuses.
    Later Mark D
    PS keep us posted on the progress.
    The traveling Builder
    717-773-5624

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep! Mark is one of the good guys.