Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: UPDATE: CobraEarl VS Pancreati Cancer!!!

Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE: CobraEarl VS Pancreati Cancer!!!

After 28 months, IM VERY MUCH ALIVE!!!!!

I have been trying for weeks to get the word out about this NEW drug I'm on.... Finally got an article posted by the PanCan association.... The Pancreatic Cancer Advocacy Group.

https://www.pancan.org/stories/survi...inical-trials/

Please read the short article. Had I written the article, it would have been more about the NEW DRUG, CPI613 that I fully credit with saving my life to this point. BTW, I feel fine about 12 out of the 14 day chemo cycle. Feel like I have the flu for about two days.... THIS I CAN DEAL WITH!!!! As the article says, My scans have been clear for over a year and my Cancer Antigen number (CA19-9) has been below the normal level of 35 for 16 months. It peaked out about 10,000!!!

The Drug is not readily available at this point. It has not been approved by the FDA. I know that TWO studies are taking place, one in NJ and one in PA. And I know that a Phase II Study is supposed to start in early spring. I'm told that the phase II study will involve up to 30 hospitals world wide and perhaps 500 patients..... maybe some one you know can get involved.

HOWEVER, there are applications on line, that can be downloaded for an application to use the drug for FREE for compassionate use.

There is also a 15 minute video about the drug that is available on YOUTUBE. Google: CPI613 700 club

OR CLICK on this link... VERY EDUCATIONAL Video. : https://www1.cbn.com/content/new-hope-cancer-patients

MY HOPE IS THAT I CAN HELP SOMEONE THAT IS REALLY IN NEED OF HELP!!!!!!
    Last edited by cobraearl; 01-24-2018 at 01:48 PM.

President, Factory Five Racing Dave Smith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Great news brother! It has been a year for great news already as I've had some on our side! Hopefully this new drug will deliver healing! You've inspired me to release the story of Scott Hespeler and his family who all came together when Scott got sick. We actually did a pilot for a reality series on Scott and his family which was absolutely incredible. I'll post it up for you to see. I never made an agreement with a network as they didn't like "Scottland's terms (I wasn't willing to change the focus of the show). Still, YOUR story Earl is inspiring. You're a good man and prayers for your continued success against this terrible disease. I always tell the same story, but I'll never forget meeting you at VIR and after coming off the track and tearing off the sweaty driving gloves and pulling the suit down I was next to your car and you asked if I wanted a beer. I said sure, looking around and not seeing a cooler. Opens trunk and has cooler in the aluminum trunk floor of your old Mk1. Classic!
    Dave Smith, FFR 001
    President
    Factory Five Racing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Keep on rocking Earl! Thanks for the uplifting news. Once in a while, science produces something wonderful. In this case, a product that truly saves lives!

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Great news, Earl! Keep up the positive attitude!
    Mk IV Roadster - #8650 - delivered 7-17-2015 - first start 7-28-2018 - first go-kart 10-13-2018 - licensed and on the road 9-9-19: body/paint completed 3-17-2020.
    Complete kit / 2015 Coyote / TKO600 / IRS / Wilwood brakes / Mid-Shift mod / Power Steering / Heater and Seat Heaters / RT turn signal / Breeze radiator shroud and mount

Post Thanks / Like
    Godspeed Earl! to you and your family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Congratulations on beating that terrible disease into submission. Keep fighting the good fight and those numbers low. I will pass on this information to everyone I know. BTW great beer story. Old school racing, got to love it.
    MK4 delivered 2/24/2017. Complete kit #9023,IRS, Power Steering, Leather, heater, 17" wheels, sway bar ft & rr, tremec 600 and Gordon Levy Racing SBF 427. First start and go kart 8/19/2017. Graduated 1/15/2018
    MK4 #9230 complete kit delivered 1/27/2018. IRS, PS, leather, Tremic 600, SBF 427. Graduation 10/15/2018
    MK3 #5253 donor bought unfinished. SBF 331, T5 Trans.

Post Thanks / Like
    So great to hear another positive update from you Earl! Keep it up my old friend

Jeff

PS to Dave S.---Why do you think Earl developed his dropped trunk kit? Similar experience for me but the offer was made on the London, Ohio courthouse square in 2002 or '03!

Post Thanks / Like
    That is awesome news!! I hope it continues for you and becomes available for others.

PLATNUM Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fantastic. I will keep you in my prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent read, God bless you and your family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great to hear Earl.
    We will keep pulling for you and praying for continued health.
    Hopefully science continues to make progress against this terrible disease.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Great news Earl. Keep traveling and stay healthy, let those little ones see you for a long time...

Post Thanks / Like
    Great to see this, Earl. I will share your article in the hopes that it will help someone else.
    ---Boyd---
    MkIV #9042 build thread
    www.boss427.us
    427W, TKO600, Moser 3.55 rear.
    Delivered Feb 2017, Graduated Nov 4, 2019

Post Thanks / Like
    Fantastic! I'll keep you in my prayers.
    JRL16
    Mk4 delivered 4/28/16. First start 10/15/16. First gocart 11/10/16. Engine Factory 427W. 750 carb. Tremec TKO600. 2015 IRS. Power steering. Whitby power brakes. Wilwood brakes. 18" wheels. Falken tires. Sway bars front and rear. Forte hydraulic clutch and mechanical throttle linkage. Scott's Hot Rods triple reservoir. Ceramic coated headers. Gas’n sidepipes. Heated seats. Herb Fraser walnut door panels. Wipers. Console.

Post Thanks / Like
    So very happy for you Earl! Absolutely wonderful news for you and the others for whom this drug shows such great promise!

I hope your good health continues, and the news of this drug helps others as it has helped you.

All the best to you and your family Earl! You all are an inspiration, and I know how happy they must be to have you around!!

Regards,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    This is fantastic news ... I have shared the link on my FB page.

Carl
    Mk 4 Roadster
    October 25, 2012 - Kit Arrives
    April 8, 2013 - Build Starts
    August 23, 2015 - Rolling Chassis/Engine & Transmission Installed
    March 26, 2016 - Go Cart

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Great news Earl! You are an inspiration to us all. Smitty - remember VIR, Earl invented the 7-pack of Heineken!!!

Henry

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Earl, that's Great ! So glad to hear about things that work!
    Keep On , keeping on....God Bless 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Earl.....I love ya man....keep rockin the casbah ! You are a tough o'l bird and I wanna be just like you when I grow up. ..da Bat

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear you are doing well, prayers to you.
    Walt
    FFR8237 Donor build 89 GT , MK 4 , T5 , 17 " hallibrands 9" front 10.5 rear ,4×4 headers stainless mufflers, dual chrome roll bars, coil overs all 4,A/C and heater , soft top, 3:55 gears.

Post Thanks / Like
    Way to go Earl. Keep 'em focused on the cure.
    Love ya man!

Phillip & Kay
    PHILLIP, They call the wind MARIAH.
    "Against all enemies, foreign and domestic"
    Marines lend an air of dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl. FFR#3175, Wimbledon/Guardsman, 302 Carb, CobraEarl's Footbox & Touring Trunk, Snapless Tonneau Cover, fabricated Luggage Rack, Whitby Hardtop.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's great news Earl!!!
    CVOBill
    MK2 #???? Delivered 11/2002, Finished and Titled 6/2003 5.0, T-5, 4-Link, Sold 3/2005
    Hot Rod #304 purchased 5/28/2017 from original owner Unassembled . Titled and plated 8/24/2017 Coyote,
    TKO, 3-Link, Heat, A/C, Electric Power Steering, Convertible top
    MK4 #9524 Picked up 1/18/19 306 Blueprint, T-5, 4-Link, Gas-N Pipes, Heater

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm happy to read this good news; hang in there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great news. Keep kickin' butt!