After finally getting my car back on the road, I am starting to settle into her road manners. This is a solid axle/ 4 link car with a Breeze 3 turn power rack. I had the car aligned professionally early on when I reached go-kart stage. I live in an area where the majority of the driving is on curvy mountain roads with short stretches of straights. I am very pleased how the car tracks through corners and pulls into straights. However, I have too much assist and not enough "feel" in the steering.

The KRC pump is a iron/tank mounted style. The flow valve has no markings on it so I am assuming this is the "standard" valve. From what I understand, if I want to decrease assist and add more feel, I would want to restrict the flow. My question is; based on members experience for "around town" driving, what flow valve are they using (ID 4 thru 7) or (ID B thru E). I'd hate to go the route of purchasing a range of valves and installing each one to land on something "ideal". Also, how do you de-power the rack/system in order to install such a valve?

Thanks in advance guys.

RickP